Did you ever want to know how to use a DVD burner? Learn how to use a DVD burner in this article.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How CDs Work
- How do CD-RWs rewriteable CDs work?
- How Analog and Digital Recording Works
- How DVDs and DVD Players Work
- How Removable Storage Works
- How File Sharing Works
- How MP3 Files Work
- How Speakers Work
- How Amplifiers Work
- What is a MiniDisc and how does it differ from a CD?
- What happens if I touch the surface of a CD?
- How do CD-Rs work?
- Why does it say 1-bit Dual D/A converter on my CD player?
- How can I burn MP3s from my computer onto CD-Rs?
More Great Links
- Audio Compact Discs - An Introduction - one of the best descriptions ever of the laser lens system and tracking methods used in CD drives
- MPEG Information - details on MPEG compression used in DVD
- Compact Disc Manufacturing - Procedures and Processes
- FAQ: Notes on the Troubleshooting and Repair of Compact Disc Players and CD-ROM Drives