Keeping your computer cool is important to its well-being and longevity. Learn more about the 6 easy ways to keep your computer cool without using electricity.
- How PCs Work
- What's inside my computer?
- How Surge Protectors Work
- Why do I need an electrical adapter when I travel overseas?
- Inside a Power-Cube Transformer
- What are amps, watts, volts and ohms?
- Is it better to turn my computer off when I am not using it, or to leave it on all the time?
- How does an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) work on a personal computer?