Lots More InformationRelated Articles
- How PCs Work
- What's inside my computer?
- How Surge Protectors Work
- Why do I need an electrical adapter when I travel overseas?
- Inside a Power-Cube Transformer
- What are amps, watts, volts and ohms?
- Is it better to turn my computer off when I am not using it, or to leave it on all the time?
- How does an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) work on a personal computer?
- PC Guide - Power
- PC Guide - Troubleshooting Power Sources and Power Protection Devices
- PC Guide - Power Supply Functions and Signals
- Build Your Own PC
- Manufacturer - PC Power & Cooling, Inc.
- Switching - Mode Power Supply Design
More To Explore