Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Sonic Boom: Napster, MP3, and the New Pioneers of Music, by John Alderman
- Discovering P2P, by Michael Miller, Michael
- Peer-to-Peer: Harnessing the Power of Disruptive Technologies, by Andy Oram
- Steal This File-Sharing Book, by Wallace Wang
- MP3 Underground: The Inside Guide to MP3 Music, Napster, RealJukebox, MusicMatch, and Hidden Internet Songs, by Ron White (with CD-ROM)
- "459 European P2P users sued." AfterDawn.com, October 7, 2004 http://www.afterdawn.com/news/archive/5675.cfm
- Corder, Mike. "Recording Industry and File-Sharing Service Face Off in Australia," The America's Intelligence Wire, November 29, 2004.
- Evers, Joris. "Dutch Supreme Court Rules Kazaa Legal," PCWorld, December 19, 2003. http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,113968,00.asp
- "FastTrack," Free-Definition. http://www.free-definition.com/FastTrack.html
- Kazaa http://www.kazaa.com/us/index.htm
- "Kazaa Owner Complains of Copyright Infringement," Chilling Effects. http://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca512/notice.cgi?NoticeID=789
- Liang, Jian, et al. "The KaZaA Overlay: A Measurement Study," Polytechnic University, New York, September 15, 2004.
- Liang, Jian, et al. "Pollution in P2P File Sharing Systems," Polytechnic University, New York. http://cis.poly.edu/~ross/papers/pollution.pdf
- Napster's Sons: Singing a Different Tune?" Business Week Online, February 21, 2002.
- "Sued for a Song," What's the Download.com. http://www.whatsthedownload.com/whats_the_controversy/sued_for_a_song/index.aspx
- Woody, Todd. "The Race to Kill Kazaa." Wired, Issue 11.02, February 2003. http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/11.02/kazaa_pr.html