Sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day to check everything off your to-do list. If you've ever yearned for a personal assistant to swoop in and take over some of your daily responsibilities, consider your wish granted by the TaskRabbit app! Post any errand or chore you need help with to the public TaskRabbit queue, whether it's picking up the dry cleaning, raking leaves or moving furniture to a local charity store. If you're so busy you don't even have time to type, TaskRabbit lets you voice-record a description and upload pictures at your convenience. Add your name and the price you're willing to pay to get the job done, and one of TaskRabbit's thousands of pre-qualified and background-checked workers will get to work on your project. TaskRabbit is currently available in select cities nationwide, so make sure the service is offered in your area before you plan on using the app.
More Great Links
- Bradley, Tony. "Apple iPad, Day 12: Taking Care of Business on the iPad." PCWorld. July 13, 2011. (Jul. 20, 2011)
- Brian, Matt. "Remember The Milk releases its intuitive and powerful tasks app on iPad." The Next Web. May 5, 2011. (Jul. 22, 2011)
- Costa, Dan. "10 iPad Apps Everyone Should Have." PCMag.com. Nov. 7, 2010. (Jul. 20, 2011) http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2372157,00.asp?obref=obinsite
- Greenbaum, Dave. "iPad App Roundup: Food Diaries and Calorie Counters." GigaOM.com. Aug. 27, 2010. (Jul. 22, 2011) http://gigaom.com/apple/ipad-app-roundup-food-diaries-and-calorie-counters/
- Kaneshige, Tom. "15 Best iPad Apps for Newbies." CIO. (Jul. 19, 2011)
- National Public Radio (NPR). "Herzog Enters 'The Cave of Forgotten Dreams.'"
- Strohmeyer, Robert. "Remember the Milk Rocks the iPad." PCWorld. May 18, 2011.
Tablets can be used to shop online or to compare prices while you're shopping in physical stores. Find out how tablets have changed the retail world.