Lots More Information
- How Television Works
- How LCDs Work
- How Plasma Displays Work
- How PCs Work
- How PC Power Supplies Work
- How 3-D Graphics Work
- How Bits and Bytes Work
- How Home Theater Works
- Can I add more than one monitor to a Windows 98 machine?
- What are those bumps on the ends of computer cables?
- What causes the faint horizontal lines I can see on my monitor?
- I'm looking for a new computer monitor. What does the salesperson mean when he says I need a monitor with a .28 dot pitch or better?
More Great Links
- PC Magazine Monitor Buying Guide (www.pcmag.com/print_article2/0,2533,a=114453,00.asp)
- Dell (www.dell.com)
- Whatis (http://whatis.techtarget.com)
- ViewSonic (www.viewsonic.com)
- NEC (www.necdisplay.com)
- CNet Monitor Buying Guide (http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-7610_7-5084364-2.html)
- PCWorld How to Buy a Monitor (www.pcworld.com/howto/bguide/0,guid,9,page,2,00.asp)
- Monitor World FAQ (www.monitorworld.com)
- ViewSonic Monitor University (http://www.viewsonic.com/monitoruniversity/index.htm)
- DisplaySearch Press Release: LCD Rise in Use (www.displaysearch.com/press/2005/062105.htm)
- How Many Dots Has it Got? (www.fourmilab.ch/documents/howmanydots/)
- Windows Dual Monitor Support (http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/display_multi_monitors_overview.mspx)
- PCWorld, Double Your Fun With a Second Monitor (www.pcworld.com/howto/article/0,aid,120396,pg,1,00.asp)