More Great Links
- Bast, Joseph L. "Municipally Owned Broadband Networks: A Critical Evaluation." Heartland Institute, November 1, 2002. http://www.heartland.org/Article.cfm?artId=10686&CFID=2683416&CFTOKEN=48657824
- "Digital Community Best Practices."Intel. http://www.intel.com/business/bss/industry/government/digital-community-best-practices.pdf
- "HotSpot Market's Retaining its Heat." InStat, October 12, 2004. http://www.instat.com/press.asp?ID=1103&sku=IN0401289MU
- "Mesh Networks Products and Solutions." Motorola, 2005.
- "Metro Scale Wi-Fi Mesh Networks." Tropos.
- Motorola's Mobile Mesh Networks Technology http://www.motorola.com/governmentandenterprise/northamerica/en-us/public/functions/browsesolution/browsesolution.aspx?navigationpath=id_804i/id_2523i/ssone2
- "Not in the Public Interest -- The Myth of Municipal WiFi Networks." New Millennium Research Council, February 2005. http://www.newmillenniumresearch.org/archive/wifireport2305.pdf
- Penenberg, Adam L. "The Fight over Wireless." Slate, October 24, 2005. http://www.slate.com/id/2128632/
- WiFi Net News http://www.wifinetnews.com/
- "The Wireless City." Intel. http://www.intel.com/business/bss/industry/government/wireless_city.pdf
- Wolter, Charlotte. "New Orleans, BellSouth in Wi-Fi VoIP Tussle." New Telephony, March 22, 2006. http://www.newtelephony.com/news/63h2284939.html