There are hardware upgrades that can extend the useful life of your current computer without completely draining your account or relegating yet another piece of machinery to a landfill. Which upgrades are the best for your needs and your budget?
WHAT'S INSIDE: COMPUTER HARDWARE
- Hardware Basics
- Hard Drives & Disks
- Power Supplies
- Mac Computers
- Tablet PCs
Explore These Topics:
- How to Add a Hard Drive to Your Computer in 8 Steps
- How Floppy Disk Drives Work
- Why does my PC try to access my floppy disk drive when there is no diskette in it?
- What is the churning sound I hear from my hard drive whenever it is retrieving data?
- How can I recover a deleted file from my computer recycling bin?
FEATURED: COMPUTER HARDWARE
More To Explore
You Might Also Like
Perhaps you've heard of the Maylong M-150. After all, it had the unique distinction of being a tablet sold at Walgreens -- a U.S. drugstore known more for picking up nail polish and prescriptions than personal technology. What else is there to know?
Shopping for an art tablet is a lot like shopping for traditional art supplies. The artist's skills, specialties and technique all play a role. But just like art supplies -- tablets aren't cheap.