WHAT'S INSIDE: COMPUTER HARDWARE
- Hardware Basics
- Hard Drives & Disks
- Power Supplies
- Mac Computers
- Tablet PCs
Explore These Topics:
- What does it mean when a hard disk has a head crash?
- How can I recover a deleted file from my computer recycling bin?
- How to Add a Hard Drive to Your Computer in 8 Steps
- Why does my PC try to access my floppy disk drive when there is no diskette in it?
- How does a Zip drive store so much more data than a floppy drive?
No new wires! Power-line networking uses the wiring already in your house to connect your computers. Learn about the pros and cons of a power-line network and how to set one up.
Caching increases the speed at which your computer pulls data from memory. Do you know how it speeds things up? How can a little cache go a really, really long way?